With teams all registered, boats rigged and ready to go, practice race completed along with a few more practice races hosted by Coaches it was time to hit the racecourse… 2 years we have been waiting, 2 whole years!

Race 1 kicked off only for lack of wind to force abandonment of the race. The Race team waited and waited to see if the wind would fill in but by 1600 it was decided that there will be no more racing for today….

Lets all hope for wind tomorrow!

Check out our Instagram Account for lots of updates and please tag us in any pictures you post

See all Results and latest news