International RS Feva Class Association
Working for RS Feva Sailors
- Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing – enhancing resale values
- Organises websites, forums, race reports, news – keeping you informed
- Organises racing events with fantastic social scene – improving your Class’s popularity and value
- Organises training events – helping you get the most from your boat
- Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing – ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
- Encourages new people to get involved – giving a better experience for everyone
- Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store (including sail discounts), and many other companies
- Works with RS Feva Class Associations and RS Dealers from around the Worlds to help offer RS Feva related support with Racing and Training advice as well as sharing good news stories from around the world
Who is your Class Association?
- It is run by volunteer RS Feva enthusiasts from parents to coaches and of course, we love input from the sailors too with back-up by a part-time professional administrator.
- The sailors make the plans and decisions – without having to do all the leg work
- By entering any one of our International RS Feva Class Association organised events you become a member of the International RS Feva Class Association this allows a sailors representative voting rights, plus when available eligibility for member benefits including sail deals and sponsor discounts.
The International RS Feva Class Association needs passionate RS Feva enthusiasts to join our committee, we have a number of roles and responsibilities and warmly welcome sailors parents, coaches, RS Feva sailors supporters from around the world to join our class committee. If you are interested in helping shape the future of the RS Feva Class please contact International RS Feva Class Secretary Lucy to discuss further, she would be delighted to hear from you!